Improve Maths progression and standards
We are a high performing team of advisers who have worked together in primary and secondary schools and local authorities across the UK. We are subject experts with extensive experience of mathematics education in all phases, both through teaching and teacher professional development.
We know what makes a difference in mathematics classrooms and have vast experience of influencing change in mathematics teaching and subject leadership. We have every confidence in the consistency and quality of our impact and believe that we can offer adaptable and tailored services representing good value for money.
Our approach is to listen and work with you to analyse your needs, explore solutions together and jointly plan the next steps to improvement. We won’t tell you what to do or build a dependency culture. We will support you to plan and implement actions which
- have a rapid impact on pupil learning
- influence your systems, your leaders and your teams
- bring about improvements that can be replicated and strengthened year on year.
We offer subject expertise combined with successful experience of primary and secondary school improvement. We know what works but we are also committed to exploring new and innovative approaches and solutions. We commit to working with you to build sustainable change by developing teams, subject leaders and networks. We will
- Stimulate learning for mathematics teachers, leaders and line managers
- Create steps to sustainable improvement in the teaching of mathematics
- Secure impact on pupils’ thinking and learning skills and on their achievement in mathematics
Register for free membership of Improve Maths
- download regular newsletters to keep you informed of the latest developments in mathematics teaching, recent research, reviews and updates
- gain access to a range of downloadable resources to support teaching, learning and leadership in mathematics
- download free teaching resources